The Sanctuary Organ was built in 1966 by the Aeolian-Skinner Organ Company of Boston, Massachusetts. It incorporates 28 stops from the 1910 Murray Harris organ built for the former church building. The organ currently consists of 58 Ranks 3,350 pipes in five divisions and is controlled by a 3-manual console, which is on a rolling platform. In 1998 the Aeolian-Skinner pneumatic combination action and relay were replaced with a state of the art system designed by Solid State Logic.

Specifications of the Sanctuary Organ

The Chapel Organ was built by the Schlicker Organ Company of Buffalo, New York in 1963. It was purchased by the church from UCLA in 1998, re-leathered, re-voiced and installed in a chamber on the south side of the chancel. The organ consists of 6 ranks, a total of 354 pipes controlled by a 2-manual console. The organ is completely un-enclosed and unified to 21 stops.